Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I Made My First Sale!

Hurray! I made my first sale. I decided yesterday after reading Rebecca's post on Haiti By Hand that I would donate one of my pieces to be sold for their benefit. It means a lot that I could help people in Haiti and that someone wanted to buy one of my creations. Here is the address for HAITI BY HAND , please stop by and help them out. The piece that sold was the Valentine's Day Chick I showed a few days ago.

I also wanted to let you know that I am having a "Grand Opening Sale" at the shoppe. Go on over and check it out! Hootenanny Shoppe . I plan on finishing an other Easter Bunny like the one I originally made for my sister-in-law. It should be done before the weekend.

I also purchased something from the shop a couple of weeks ago. It was a piece done by Charlotte Lyons, one of my favorite artists. It now hangs over my worktable with two pieces I have from Rebecca.

No comments:

Post a Comment