Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Grand Opening Sale!

I opened my Etsy shop about a week or so I thought I'd have a SALE since I have three things in the shop. Here is the newest creation:
Chicky Chick. I love how this one turned out. Lots of cute details. I priced it at $25. It is so hard to price this stuff, I have about 3 days work in each one (molding, then painting, then decorating), so I think this is a bargain considering that it is totally hand-made and one of a kind. You can find her here for sale along with my other creations. I hope that someone likes them because I haven't sold anything yet.
I used vintage letters that I got through Jenni Bowlin when I won a give-away from her a few years ago and then through the Junque Boxes she sells. The other objects are things I have collected over the years.
I find these very relaxing and fun to do. So much that I haven't scrapped since November! I really need to get back to that since I have at least three Studio Calico kits that I haven't used.
Tonight is Hockey Night again -- so it's Pizza for supper at 4:30. This will be their 3rd time.

Carrick has been home from school today with a stomach ache and a bad cough. It seems sleep has done him a lot of good --he's feeling better now. You see, I am a mean mom. I make my kids stay in bed when they stay home sick from school. I do that so that they think twice about staying home if they really aren't sick, and for the fact that I have things I must get done. I will admit that I did take a nap with him this morning!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment