Saturday, September 11, 2010

Old Friends

I went to a birthday party tonight for my sorority sister Kerry. She and I suffered through a lot of boring History lectures together (we were both History majors in college). Since our names were the same, I was Car-e and she was Keery. That was how one of our professors differentiated between us in class (we generally sat next to each other). It was good to see her and some of our friends that could make it -- Lou Ann, Zimmer and Sweitz.
Here's a photo of us in college at a sorority event. Must be about 1990. We went to Thiel College in Greenville, PA. I am right in the bottom middle of the photo and Kerry is to my right (left of me in the photo).

We don't get together nearly enough  and I hope we will still keep meeting up over the years!
 Here's Sweitz, Zimmer and family.
And my wonderful husband and Lou Ann all sitting on Bob's beautiful new deck he just finished.(Bob is Kerry's husband and my husband's fraternity brother). Good Times!


Tomorrow we have another football game! The boys are ready. Too bad it is the same time as the Steeler game. Good thing we have Tivo. I'll let you know how it goes...



No comments:

Post a Comment