Saturday, September 11, 2010

I've been a bad blogger...

I know. I'm pitiful. I leave this poor blog hanging with weeks in between posts. I do have excuses, but don't we all?
I've been busy with the kids going back to school, continued football practice and games (I'm team mom), but I've been working on some new things to go in my Etsy shoppe, Hootenanny. Here's a shot of my Fall mantle with some of the new things.
A collage that I did on a 5x7 canvas with a copy of a vintage photo that I have in my collection. I used patterned paper from Pink Paislee, October Afternoon and Foofala. I also used fine black glitter, vintage buttons, vintage and The Girls' Paperie letters and the Martha Stewart Halloween punch. If you are interested you can see it here.
And here's a closeup of the "HALLOWEEN" banner that I made with decoupage, and glitter and a lot of Halloween paper scraps. You can see it here.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment