Wednesday, March 11, 2009

So I Tried It!

And it worked this time much better than last. I did have a few issues with thread getting stuck in the bobbin compartment, but I cleaned it all out and re-threaded the needle. And it worked. Tell me how you think I did....

I did a zig-zag stitch around the flower paper and a straight stitch around the gingham part.

I also got a few other LO done this week. All for challenges I do on 2 Peas and Studio Calico.
This one is about how the twins decided that they should try artwork on the walls of their playroom when they were two.

This one is of the twins when they were first born and how they would cuddle together when they slept.

An the final one is a LO of their "Loveys". They have had them since they were born. A little worn now.

No comments:

Post a Comment