Thursday, March 5, 2009

Scrapbook Goodies for Sale

I have been cleaning out my scrapbook area since I have entirely too much stuff. I made up these embellishment kits based on themes.

1.) Valentine's Embellishments
Most of the items fit either the theme or the colors of the holiday. There are lots of items here, some of them vintage (the cupid, tickets, cigar bands, etc.) and other items I have too many of.
Cost :$10 + Shipping



2.) St. Patty's Day Embellishment Kit
Again, items that are related or the color palette of the holiday. Metals, vintage tickets, and various embellies.
Cost : $5.00 + shipping



3.) Easter Embellishment Kit
Various Spring and Easter -related embellies. Some vintage items and other embellishments.
Cost: $ 5.00 + shipping


Contact me with your zip code for shipping costs. I will try to send the cheapest way. Email me :
cskuse@gmail.com

I accept payment through PAYPAL ONLY.

Each kit is packaged like this:

I will be putting together more kits in the coming days of both embellishments and paper. I will have some books for sale too.

1 comment: