Friday, June 12, 2009

New Layout.s

I thought I'd post some of the projects I have been working on. Some of them were done last month, and some recently.This one is about my little Cade. Such a cutie!


This one is about Popcorn time at home.


This one is about my other cutie, Cole and how he seems older than 6.This one is about Carrick and how he started the summer off wrong.This final one is about the last day of school. Hard to believe that the year is over already!

I think that all of these pages are from the past two Studio Calico kits. Just love them.

Feeling kind of under the weather today. Not sure if it is that monthly thing or something else, but I have been crampy and my back has hurt all day. Not even 1000mg of Tylenol could help.
Hopefully it will go away soon. I have a birthday party to take Cole to tonight and then watch the Pens win the Stanley Cup! Gotta have faith.

Today was also weekly house cleaning day. Haven't done it in a few weeks, so it really needed done, especially since the kids have been dragging dirt in from the dirty driveway. I'll have to go into detail one time about how I have changed to "green cleaning" and how much better I like it.

1 comment: