Sunday, June 3, 2007

The last one for May and first for June!


My last for the month of May just done before the buzzer went off! Got a lot of goodies on this one! Had to order more embellies since I used so many in the last couple of layouts and getting low on vintage stuff. This one was a pretty quick one to put together. It is easier now that I put most of my embellishment by color.
The second Layout is my first for June. (How can it be June already?) This was another quick one after I did the computer work on the photo and got it just the way I wanted it. Love the Scenic Route paper! Made it so easy! Now I need to pick out more photos to finish off my last 3 for the month. It has been easy since I have been in the mood recently to do scrappin'! Yesterday we went to a graduation party for Mike's nephew. It seems hard to believe that we were that age 20 years ago. I feel so old when I look at people younger than me. Spent most of the afternoon there. Only got the new storm door installed this weekend. Mark and the kids went to Corry to visit and sell his truck cap. So I am having a rare day to myself! Spent the morning filing bills in the container and removing old ones to burn. THAT took quite a while. It sure accumulates quickly. Got some more things put away in their rightful places and cleaned up a bit. Maybe I will go out for a while --go to the Scrapbook Gallery and Wal-Mart for a few things. Quite tired today--my back really hurts for some reason.
Max goes back to dog training after a week off for Memorial Day. Hope he behaves better this time and not so much barking!

No comments:

Post a Comment