Thursday, June 28, 2007

It's That Time of Year Again!

Yes, it is Pig Roast time again. My supposed anniversary gift from my husband for the past 15 years. This is our 14th anniversary. Hard to believe. Since I have gotten older, I just don't enjoy the pig roast as much as I should. It's really just a party for Mark, a time for him to unwind and have a good time with all his friends. I hope he does because he has been working a lot of hours and he needs a break.

The kids, my mom, & I went to Ikea today. Finally got the mirrors I had been waiting 4 months to get back in stock. Will be nice to see my smiling face again while I brush my teeth. The kids had a blast in the ball pit while my mom and I shopped. It is like a holiday for them when we go to Ikea. At least they could get in today. The past couple times it was full and we couldn't wait for other kids to leave. Glad they got their chance today! Also got some Ilford photo paper at CompUSA. It goes so fast when I get scrapping done. Got three more done this week for July's DW challenge. Ahead of schedule for once. I'll post the after I get back from this weekend.

The kids have really been hepped up this week. I guess it is the anticipation of going to Ikea, the Pig Roast and being stuck in the house. It has been so hot (90) that most days we have stayed mostly in the house. Last night we had quite a storm and the electricity was off for 4 hours. A pain to be with out it, but I did get a LO done before it got too dark to see.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment